News & Events
When it comes to fruits and veggies, some rank higher than others when it comes to nutrient content. Find out what defines a true “superfruit” and why strawberries are highly recommended by health professionals as part of a healthy diet.
Produce for Better Health
We’re proud to support Fruits & Veggies—More Matters in the effort to increase fruit and vegetable consumption in America.
Request for New and/or Continuing Public Relations and Marketing Support Proposals for the California Strawberry Commission’s 2017-18 Fiscal Year.
Date Published : August 12, 2016
Public Relations Agency RFP - Fiscal Year 2017-18
Pursuant to California Department of Agriculture requirements, the California Strawberry Commission is currently soliciting proposals from qualified public relations agencies to provide multi-discipline, integrated PR and marketing services to support 2017-18 fiscal year goals and objectives. Agencies must possess capabilities to serve the communication needs of the partnership, from strategic campaign development, through execution and program measurement and reporting.
Letter of Intent to Provide Marketing Proposal: Deadline - Tuesday, August 30, 2016.
Interested agencies must submit a formal letter of interest, along with company contact information, overview and capabilities, by August 30, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters will be reviewed, and a minimum of three agencies will be scheduled for a 30-minute briefing on California Strawberry Commission marketing objectives and next steps. Formal proposals will be requested following briefings.
No phone calls or informal inquiries will be accepted.
- Drive positive consumer awareness of the wide health benefits of California strawberries (fresh & frozen).
- Elevate the reputation of strawberry farmers with policymakers, community leaders and residents of strawberry production regions within California.
- English and Spanish speaking moms in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s.
- Registered dietitian nutritionists, including specific Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics practice and interest groups, and supermarket RD’s.
- Elected officials and regulators at the state and local level in California.
Letters of Intent to provide proposals should be submitted to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, August 30, 2016.