In the Kitchen blog
Come join us “In the Kitchen” where we share tested recipes and expert tips for serving your family healthy meals every day!
Strawberry Mug Cake
This single serving recipe is easy to whip up and cooks in the microwave!
5 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
2 strawberries, each cut into 4-5 pieces
Combine all ingredients, except strawberries, into oversized mug. Stir with a small whisk or fork until batter is smooth. Carefully drop strawberry pieces on top.
Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. If cake is not done, microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Serve while warm.
Other Strawberry Cake Recipes You May Enjoy
- Cocnut Strawberry Cake
- Lemon Strawberry Cake
- Strawberry and Pistachio Mousse Cake with Red Berry Geleé
- Black Pepper Sponge Cake with Balsamic Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Cornmeal, Rosemary & Lemon Cake with Rhubarb & Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Cream Puff Cake
- Sweet & Creamy Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries
- Blackberry & Strawberry Lemon Cakes for Canada Day & Fourth of July