Meet Dave Grotto
“Guyatitian” and acclaimed author, Dave Grotto, recommends a list of ten foods to include in a healthy diet. Find out how many you are already eating – and which ones you may want to add to your meals!
Strawberry Mug Cake
This single serving recipe is easy to whip up and cooks in the microwave!
5 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
2 strawberries, each cut into 4-5 pieces
Combine all ingredients, except strawberries, into oversized mug. Stir with a small whisk or fork until batter is smooth. Carefully drop strawberry pieces on top.
Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. If cake is not done, microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Serve while warm.
Other Strawberry Cake Recipes You May Enjoy
- Cocnut Strawberry Cake
- Lemon Strawberry Cake
- Strawberry and Pistachio Mousse Cake with Red Berry Geleé
- Black Pepper Sponge Cake with Balsamic Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Cornmeal, Rosemary & Lemon Cake with Rhubarb & Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Cream Puff Cake
- Sweet & Creamy Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries
- Blackberry & Strawberry Lemon Cakes for Canada Day & Fourth of July